Newcastle sack Hughton

Day

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cant bellieve this news, if it wasnt for him i think they would'nt be in the premiership, and certainly not 11th, results like 6-0 vs aston villa, 1-0 vs arsenal away, 4-3 vs chelsea away and drawing 1-1 at stamford bridge must get yoou the sack, ridiculous, they might aswell bring back graeme souness

I genuinely cannot believe this, I think he has done a fantastic job there under the circumstances!

Also for the people who think Martin O'Neill will be their next manager would anyone like to point out why he left Aston Villa? and then try and explain to me why he would take the Newcastle job!

Mike 'the Cretin' Ashley strikes again.....

They must have someone already lined up.....possibly an Irishman....and no i don't mean Joe Kinnear.

i reckon a certain dutch man could be in the running too

as hes just decided to leave leave ajax

if thats true then you've hit the nail on the head.

i was trying to think of a Spurs link....there always is with Ashley ...but couldn't.

You've just found it and therefore you win the award.

http://rlv.zcache.com/blue_rosette_first_prize_sticker-p217629992149246462qjcl_400

if thats true then you've hit the nail on the head.

i was trying to think of a Spurs link....there always is with Ashley ...but couldn't.

You've just found it and therefore you win the award.

http://rlv.zcache.com/blue_rosette_first_prize_sticker-p217629992149246462qjcl_400

possibly the greatest day of my life

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Reading through the Toontastic forum i feel sorry for them. They know that Ashley will do exactly what he wants and there's nothing they can do about it. They wont drive him out.

A horrible familiar feeling. Fans can drive anyone from a club. But when these business men get a good grip then it's very hard to drag them and their ridiculous egos away from something that you love so much that to them is plaything.

Ashley United it seems.

:mad:

Archived