Ratings v Norwich

Wilko

Have you seen Kuqi's passing compared to Moore's?

Moore fits our system better. We just don't play it to his feet anywhere near enough for some reason.

How many times has Kuqi failed to find the right player?

Not sure about that.....the results crumnbled after Kuqi was dropped.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brayford looked off the pace today. Slow reactions to dangerous situations. He's usually so sharp!

Fielding -6

Brayford -6

Barker -5

Leacock -6

Roberts -4

Savage -5

Bailey -6

Cywka -6

Green -6

Commons -8- Deserved to be on winning team today.

Moore -6

Decent performance on the ball. Poor performance off it. Poor marking, poor shape. Had chances to get a point. We'll be ok.

Gave away two daft goals but then carved out 4 or 5 golden chances against a very decent, hardworking team.

Could just as easily have gone the other way and we would have had the three points.

Having said that, I thought Roberts was out of his depth today, Barks looks a bit sluggish and the team maybe needs a fresh face ot two in January.

I think we all know that our best 11 is good enough for automatic promotion but our squad is not quite up to it yet.

Well I'd rather see Kuqi running like a train, than Moore BUT - if Kuqi's loan spell is over - then I think Nigel has to keep Moore playing, as he will be in the team for longer. Like he has to bring Porter on - to gain match fitness - praps not when we're losing tho. I dunno. :redface:

Well I'd rather see Kuqi running like a train, than Moore BUT - if Kuqi's loan spell is over - then I think Nigel has to keep Moore playing, as he will be in the team for longer. Like he has to bring Porter on - to gain match fitness - praps not when we're losing tho. I dunno. :redface:

Good point.

As a player i prefer Kuqi for Derby. But can understand why Nigel is picking Moore.

And building Porter up to a point where Moore can go back too just means Kuqi is 3rd choice....... bit frustrating and unfair on him though. He's done no wrong and HE's suffering for US to benefit long term. Still, he's a Swansea player.

Kuqi is 3rd choice....... bit frustrating and unfair on him though. He's done no wrong and HE's suffering for US to benefit long term. Still, he's a Swansea player.

Nigel could sign him for a nominal fee in Jan...but clearly doesnt want him.

Just seen us on tv - hard to gauge the balance from highlights but looked like we made a fair few chances, probably agree with Clough that the Bueno factor might have swayed it in our favour.

Not sure why Roberts has replaced Moxey though?

Moxey was poor at Burnley, and he didn't look right. Seems to have lost a bit of weight when he was ill, maybe he wanted to give a fully fit Roberts the nod to try and give him some confidence?

I'm sure Moxey will be back in once he's fully fit again, illness can knock it out of players, Bailey and Brayford look to have been affected by it don't they.

Some people on here make me laugh, opinions change every 5 minutes. I didn't go to the game today however from what I saw Moore set up the goal with a lovely knock down and should be credited with that. He is never going to be a massive threat in the air, but is that his fault? you wouldn't buy messi and play him as a centre half.. you've got to play players in the way that gets the best out of them, if he was forever jumping for a lumped ball then I'm not surprised he got a low mark, the fact that most of you can see that and still slate him just bemuses me!

glad to see Commons played well, he looks the part.. just hope we signs.

again, we've lost and our home records out the window.. but we're well ahead of where we want to be, I think we should just take every game as it comes and enjoy it when we do win, as long as we keep looking competitive I am happy the way things are going!

I was very disappointed today, and it just shows imo, how much we need to get used to these sort of tight games, which are sure to become more frequent as we hopefully progress.

Clough, the Coaches and the team/players seemed unable to cope with Norwich at times today, and they (Norwich) were an annoying time wasting team, who once 1 and then 2-0 up ground out a win.

Why I mention Clough in my criticism is that I was surprised he didn't make any substitutions until 80+ mins or so, yet we were crying out for changes at half time!

Green, Savage, Bailey, Cwykwa, Brayford, Roberts, Fielding and Moore were all off form today, and only Leacock, Barker, and Commons were adequate imo.

Loans are not the answer yet after listening to Glick on Radio Derby today, that it seems. is the only way we can boost the team/squad. :frown:

Don't know if many people are slating him as a player mate. Just whether he fits. Our system has requirements. Does Moore fill them?

Doubt he'll have trouble finding a club after WBA. He's getting quicker with his touch. Looks like he needs a partner though imo. He's not a lone striker. The only time he looks like one is when we're in complete control of the game and people are closer to him. When he gets isolated he begins to become a bit invisible. Not saying he should change his style. Just that he might not fit our team on the evidence so far

Yeah, nothing wrong with Moore. But I do like to see 60-70 minutes of Kuqi behaving like some hyperactive loose cannon on deck, turning reasonably solid defences into a bunch of confused and anxiety prone girly men that the AMs can exploit. I don’t think Porter or Davies or Moore offer that as an option.

I'll miss him when he goes.

It appears to me that players seem to fall out of favour qiute easily with clough.Kuqi cant get a game for some reason,martin cant get a game at all and moxey was once played up front instead of varney,but now cant get in defence ahead of gareth 'bleeding' roberts.

At least pearson didnt play

Some people on here make me laugh, opinions change every 5 minutes. I didn't go to the game today however from what I saw Moore set up the goal with a lovely knock down and should be credited with that. He is never going to be a massive threat in the air, but is that his fault? you wouldn't buy messi and play him as a centre half.. you've got to play players in the way that gets the best out of them, if he was forever jumping for a lumped ball then I'm not surprised he got a low mark, the fact that most of you can see that and still slate him just bemuses me!

Brilliant point, exactly how I feel!

We need a forward like grant holt or stevie Howard ,someone who's going to be a pain for defenders. We have no plan b it showed big time yesterday, not making a sub til the 80th min and only making one change was strange.... Utr

We need a forward like grant holt or stevie Howard ,someone who's going to be a pain for defenders. We have no plan b it showed big time yesterday, not making a sub til the 80th min and only making one change was strange.... Utr

Id rather die then have grant holt. Having howard back would just be a dream. his wages must be alot now though.

Archived