Snoods

Dangerous

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bet he's one of those hardcore posties that wear shorts all year round, one round here does no matter what weather it is, boots and shorts. Nutcase.

I do that :redface:

Oh, and snoods I think must be a fashion statement, I can't see how much warmer they keep you.

My postman has been known to deliver the mail at 7-25 P.M.. He rarely gets here before 3-30 and no, I'm not in a rural area. I'm about 1/2 mile from the sorting office.

I have this theory that he picks the mail up unsorted, 'cos he's always zooming up and down the road on his bike. He rarely wears shorts though.

It hardly warrents a prison sentence, I'd have thought.

Wearing a snood does though.

DJ Campbell could perhaps be getting one, though perhaps for the stabbing enquiry he was questioned about, and not for the snood.

Were all enquiries ended with that? Or is he still in trouble?

DJ Campbell could perhaps be getting one, though perhaps for the stabbing enquiry he was questioned about, and not for the snood.

Were all enquiries ended with that? Or is he still in trouble?

He was on MOTD2 last night.

Things must have cooled down. Unless he was holding Lawro and Colin Murray to ransom under the table.

Ahh, what a picture! :D

It hardly warrents a prison sentence, I'd have thought.

Wearing a snood does though.

Only 3 months was for the hoarding mail offence, he'd be out in 6 weeks if it was just that. He also had a suspended sentence, robbed 8k from his previous employer.

He was on MOTD2 last night.

Things must have cooled down. Unless he was holding Lawro and Colin Murray to ransom under the table.

Ahh, what a picture! :D

I saw him, not happy he was so generic though, I like it when people like Ginola come on, they don't just do the normal thing. They try and make it funny.

If he's going to hold anyone to ransom it's going to be Shearer, he bores me to tears and talks rubbish for the most part. Long live Lawro :cool:

Archived