Snoods

Dangerous

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What the bloody hell are these things about? Pampered faggot footballers wearing a poncey scarf because its a bit parky.Any manager worth their stuff would ban them from being worn.

Unless it negatively affects their ability to play football, does it really matter?

Its not real football.Like pink ,green,blue,yellow boots.Football boots are meant to be black for gods sake.

Its all about image,footballers seem to care more how they look,than how they play.

Too true matey pink and purple has no place on a footy pitch. it's like gay pride over the racecourse every sunday morning :rolleyes:

Its not real football.Like pink ,green,blue,yellow boots.Football boots are meant to be black for gods sake.

Its all about image,footballers seem to care more how they look,than how they play.

Well you're making it about image rather than how they play, if you think about it.

It shouldn't matter what they where or how manly an image they put across, because, as you say, it's not about image.

Carlos Tevez and Samir Nasri have had fantastic seasons this year, and there's no evidence to suggest that snoods have been detremental to their season so far.

I have to laugh at the players who wear them, really I do. They all sweat bullets so why not just TAKE THEM OFF?? Muppets.

There are certain things I have to do at work that exposes me to the elements. I was out there yesterday in fact for an hour and half, just wearing me trousers and a t shirt - but while I'm working I keep warm and hence don't feel the cold and I'm not even bloody running.

What a bunch of girls blouses who think more about their image than what they are doing on the pitch. Something wrong there.

In fact, if any footballer should wear one, shouldn't it be the goalie who doesn't have to do as much running? Could anybody ever see Bywater with one on? No chance.

The mind boggles.

What a bunch of girls blouses who think more about their image than what they are doing on the pitch. .

Without wishing to nit pick (....ah, but you know I will anyway ;) ), why are you assuming that players who wear snoods are more interested in their appearance than their performance on pitch?

I mean, have you seen Carlos Tevez? He hasn't washed his hair since birth.

Archived