3 from 4

sage

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Commons, Bueno and Green.

Cywka, while a very good player, can be an excellent player to bring on for a tired Bueno/Commons.

And generally you could just revolve them based on the performance from the previous game. That would keep them on their toes.

Toughest decision Nigel has.

Cywka, Bueno and Commons for me.

But Green is so good he makes it too hard to leave him out. He's such a tidy player who's effective in both attack and defence. Can't say that for any of the others. Depends on the game really. Although Green, Bueno and Commons might leave us a bit narrow sometimes.

Cywka starting at home and Green starting away.??

Commons and Bueno simply have to play when fit imo.

Cywka my favourite player though so i'm probably biased in leaving Green out.

I seem to recall that some of our best attacking play has come when we've played Cywka, Commons, Bueno accompanied with Green and no target front man. It creates quite a dilemma, I must agree.

If I had to leave one out I would probably leave Cywka on the bench.

Another dilemma, what happens when Addison comes back?:confused::)

I seem to recall that some of our best attacking play has come when we've played Cywka, Commons, Bueno accompanied with Green and no target front man. It creates quite a dilemma, I must agree.

If I had to leave one out I would probably leave Cywka on the bench.

Another dilemma, what happens when Addison comes back?:confused::)

Stop causing trouble.

We need players to get injured imo.

Green seems to be the utility man this season, been played as right back, defensive midfielder and the right side of the attacking midfielders.

In a beautiful world, all 4 are on form and all 4 play. Bailey and Savage at times will need to be rested, Cywka, Bueno and Commons are going to get kicked all over the pitch at times, so will need to be rested. Brayford will sometimes cover in the center of defense so will need cover at right back.

Green, as i said in the beginning is our utility man.

Cwyka, Bueno and Commons.

With Bailey and Sav behind them.

Premiership class.

I agree...... but you can't just dismiss Green like that!! If Derby were a car Green would be the engine!! At least give him a mention while your dropping him.

Anyway, Donny will be along any minute to ask what you'd do when Addison comes back. :rolleyes:

I agree...... but you can't just dismiss Green like that!! If Derby were a car Green would be the engine!! At least give him a mention while your dropping him.

Anyway, Donny will be along any minute to ask what you'd do when Addison comes back. :rolleyes:

Keep bringing Addison on I should imagine, play him when when Savage needs resting or a defender is injured.

Next season I think he'll be playing in place of Savage, or atleast that's what i'd do.

Bueno, commons and green,

Green gives that extra "grit" in the final third, also let's not forget that he also in the top five for assists in league.

I thought this thread might polarise opinion and it's nice to see someone mentioning Green's assists. He also contributes most defensively of the three, though all 4 put in a shift in that regard.

I think we will rotate them for the rest of the season, sometimes to give players a rest, sometimes due to injuries or suspensions.

However if everyone is available, I think Green, Bueno and Commons give us the best balance of attacking talents.

Let's just enjoy the great football the lads are playing, no matter which option he picks from Bueno, Commons, Cywka or Green.

Best team imo:

Bywater (Fielding as a potential signing)

Brayford, Barker, Leacock, Moxey,

Bailey, Savage (Addison next season)

Green, Bueno (sign him), Commons (Davies next season when KC's gone)

Cywka (Kuki or Moore).

Hmm... maybe we should enjoy it while it lasts;):frown:

Archived