Call of Duty: Black Ops

Day

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:redface: Indeed! :D

Still, safe from hueys, hinds and cobras now, except for when dumb **** team mates stand right next to you! :mad:

Team mates are your worst enemy in cod games, I've shouted down the mic a few times already telling the dumbass's to stop running out when air support is up.

Team mates are your worst enemy in cod games, I've shouted down the mic a few times already telling the dumbass's to stop running out when air support is up.

Free for all is probably the best.

The respawning on team deathmatch is shocking, I get respawned about 2 foot in front of people, not even facing them, happened about 7 times in a row to me in 1 game!! I also get 3-4 people respawned around me!

Do you get stuck on Nuketown, think I had about 8 matches in a row, in the same lobby, on that bloody level!!

Do you get stuck on Nuketown, think I had about 8 matches in a row, in the same lobby, on that bloody level!!

That happened to me and a friend, though it was only 5ish games.

I hate the spawn camping on that game that goes on in that map, infuriates me.

That happened to me and a friend, though it was only 5ish games.

I hate the spawn camping on that game that goes on in that map, infuriates me.

Tell me about it, killed a guy 5 times in the same place, in the flower bed at the back of 1 of the houses!! Looked at his stats for the game, 20 kills 9 deaths, it amazes me how people don't realise that people are going to be in the same place everytime!!

Tell me about it, killed a guy 5 times in the same place, in the flower bed at the back of 1 of the houses!! Looked at his stats for the game, 20 kills 9 deaths, it amazes me how people don't realise that people are going to be in the same place everytime!!

It's hard to stop them alot of the time, I had 2-3 guys behind me each time, gunned down immediately when spawning.

Hopefully they can resolve that somehow, i'd like an automated turret stuck there so that they can't just stay there. Maybe with a 3 second timer then it shoots? I dunno, but something would be good.

It's hard to stop them alot of the time, I had 2-3 guys behind me each time, gunned down immediately when spawning.

Hopefully they can resolve that somehow, i'd like an automated turret stuck there so that they can't just stay there. Maybe with a 3 second timer then it shoots? I dunno, but something would be good.

Maybe respawn where there are no enemies would be nice! Thought it was just me that was suffering from this, are you playing on x box or ps3?

Nuketown is worst on Domination. If the other team captures A and C then your team respawns on B. B of course is in full view of both sides of the map so it's spawn-kill-a-rama.....

Nuketown appears to be the new Shipment, in that people love it because of its small size, hence they keep revoting it on.

Maybe respawn where there are no enemies would be nice! Thought it was just me that was suffering from this, are you playing on x box or ps3?

With a friend on his Xbox when i'm round there.

Hard to respawn where there are no enemies, it's such a small map after all. To be honest, CoD has always been shocking for respwans ever since I can remember. Especially recently with MW2, that was terrible for it (Though I hated that game anyway)

Nuketown is worst on Domination. If the other team captures A and C then your team respawns on B. B of course is in full view of both sides of the map so it's spawn-kill-a-rama.....

Nuketown appears to be the new Shipment, in that people love it because of its small size, hence they keep revoting it on.

Might have to have a go on combat training just to have a laugh! Or maybe a private match!

I got hacker pro last night. Now I'm working on the last bit for warlord pro and hardened pro.

Bizarrely, my KD seemed to go up when I was trying to get hacker pro.

The last bit for hardend is shooting 200 bullets into enemy aircraft, and the last bit for warlord is to kill x number of people with a weapon with 2 attachments. Should get both of those tonight I think.

Archived