1 Copy per customer

Morrisons

£29.99

*when you buy any other chart game.

(All prices taken from The Sun)

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So then, got my copy this morning and spent a couple of hours playing it. Not sure if I like it or not yet, it feels like it's gone back a few years to COD4 which isn't a bad thing I guess but I just expected slightly better graphics.

The maps are bigger and more complexed which is taking abit of time getting used to, most people seem to be camping at the moment which is making the games run a tad slow. Snipers seem to be non-exsistant, got shot by one once towards the end in a couple of hours game play and I've not heard any other sniper rounds being fired off.

The one thing I don't like is the credit system, having to unlock then buy each weapon and attachment if you want to use it, the perks I don't mind so much as you know what you are getting with those. I just like to have a quick go with each gun and find the one you feel most comfortable with.

I'll keep playing, might get better later when me mates are all online as well.

So then, got my copy this morning and spent a couple of hours playing it. Not sure if I like it or not yet, it feels like it's gone back a few years to COD4 which isn't a bad thing I guess but I just expected slightly better graphics.

The maps are bigger and more complexed which is taking abit of time getting used to, most people seem to be camping at the moment which is making the games run a tad slow. Snipers seem to be non-exsistant, got shot by one once towards the end in a couple of hours game play and I've not heard any other sniper rounds being fired off.

The one thing I don't like is the credit system, having to unlock then buy each weapon and attachment if you want to use it, the perks I don't mind so much as you know what you are getting with those. I just like to have a quick go with each gun and find the one you feel most comfortable with.

I'll keep playing, might get better later when me mates are all online as well.

Won't your other half get the hump again ?

Maps seem to have a hell of a lot of little rooms to find

And they have alot of people sat in the corners or lying down, I'm running around like Savage in an attempt to get used to the maps. Can't stand Jungle and Nuketown gets on my moobs abit.

Leaderboards seem to be screwed already, says I have over 5000 kills on one, yet in my record or whatever they call it I've got around 600 kills.

Can I just ask, having been on it today for most of the afternoon with my friend, how do you beat Nazi Zombies? Or atleast unlock the next levels?

It was just me and him, we'd managed to get through the teleporter two-three times but just two of us against round 15 eventually caught up with us. (Or him lol, and I couldn't manage that many alone)

Thought the game was very good, more of a back step to CoD4 but I think that's a good thing. The Campaign first mission was pretty fun, though a little simple. I presume they get harder with time? Or atleast I hope so.

Great title, makes me wish my Xbox was working!

I would tell you but I'd have to kill you.....haven't touched Zombies and I won't be doing either, haven't touched the campaign yet either.

What????? You HAVE to play zombies, it's one of the best features of the game. Possibly THE best.

Atleast try it, it's tons of fun. Though admittedly with friends rather than strangers over the internet.

Zombies bore me, wished they had spent more time on the graphics than adding that crap into the game again. Played it a couple times on World at War and thought 'this is *****' and never put it on again.

You humourless bugger ;)

I really enjoyed it, me and a mate against wave after wave of zombies. Just wish we'd known what to do! :cool:

Plus shooting a zombie till its limbs explode always entertains.

Archived