Leacock

sage

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perhaps Brayford in the middle and Green RB? I think we've done that before, haven't we? :confused:

It's tricky. Brayford is more of a CB, but we have cover at LB. It's either Brayford, which means Green at RB and Pringle starting or Moxey and Roberts coming in. Much too early for Addison or even Pearson.

Leicester currently playing 4-3-3, which puts a lot of defensive duties on the full backs, so I think Roberts will come in at LB or RB.

I think we'll see Addison start and try and attack Ipswich from the start as we did against Doncaster, half time see how he's feeling and push Moxey into the centre and Roberts in at left back when he needs to come off. Not much of a reshuffle.

I think we'll see Addison start and try and attack Ipswich from the start as we did against Doncaster, half time see how he's feeling and push Moxey into the centre and Roberts in at left back when he needs to come off. Not much of a reshuffle.

if you,ve been PULLED OFF at half time do you think he will require another re-shuffle during the game? oohh err mrs.

I think he will start with Addison otherwise there was no point in delaying his operation to take the screws out of his foot. For his fitness you only have to see his game against Newcastle last season to believe that he will be able to play the full 90 mins and give his all.

I think he will start with Addison otherwise there was no point in delaying his operation to take the screws out of his foot. For his fitness you only have to see his game against Newcastle last season to believe that he will be able to play the full 90 mins and give his all.

Doubt it.

http://www.therams.co.uk/news/Addison-s-return-squad-massive-boost-says-Clough/article-2848220-detail/article.html

Now that the OP question is answered, who do we think will start in his place? I doubt it'll be Addison, as imo its too much of a risk to start him this early. I'd imagine Moxey will come into the middle and Roberts will start at LB. Thoughts?

Thought this is fairly obvious, it more or less nailed on to be Addison isn't it?:)

Archived