Notts Forest v Derby County

red fever

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
According to many on the Forest forums, Portsmouth was going to be our 'real' test.

How did we do boys? They didn't even get a shot on target.

Staffie, you disappoint me! Who gives a **** what the green eyed monsters say on those devil worshipping forums.

The few florists who live over these parts are all saying Martin O'Neill will rescue them when Billy walks away next month...:D

Bring it on.

NIGEL CLOUGH'S BLACK AND WHITE ARMY

I had a look on a Forest forum and someone said we only playing well due to confidence and not quality.:rolleyes:

Wow, seriously, is that what one of them is thinking.

If you go down to the woods tonight

you're in for a big surprise

If you go down to the woods tonight

you'll never believe your eyes

For Billy and his mardy boys are scared that Nige will nick their toys

And show that Commo really hates the red *****....:D

have you started buying your tissue yet Feve??? you can use them to wipe away your tears or another type of fluid you will be leaking when you see the quality football that we're playing :D

Hopefully I'll be in need of tissues myself, the way we've been playing :)

I really genuinely cannot wait for this game, the way we're playing at the minute seems too good for any team in this league to try and keep out, especially a defence with wes morgan and kevin wilson..etc I can this being massacre of forest in front of a big following of Derby fans, I just hope we don't slow down until we play them!

I think this game will come at the wrong time for us, we don't play well when we have a lot of gamed together, I thinking our high energy performances take a lot out of us, and as will be missing Moore and kuqi, probably Davies and Porter too so we wont have a forward again and you can bet after looking up at us they are going to be well up for it, plus we haven't got mceverly to bounce some balls off their heads this time round.

I think its going to be a lot tougher than we think

Unless Sky Sports / FA / Police fanny around with it that should be accurate.

It's going to be a great game to see where we both are. Derby are doing really well & Forest are playing good stuff. Even contest !

First time in years there is no clear favorite.

Archived