RYRAM

This lad his banging in the goals 

I will put my tin hat on now ....

Hope he training with the first team 

People will say too young not ready 

Needs a loan 

Brown in front of him etc 

But can he do a job? 

Yes Yates is doing well ( not scoring hope it comes ) 

Anyone know anymore about him how they see him at derby? 

26 minutes ago, RYRAM said:

This lad his banging in the goals 

I will put my tin hat on now ....

Hope he training with the first team 

People will say too young not ready 

Needs a loan 

Brown in front of him etc 

But can he do a job? 

Yes Yates is doing well ( not scoring hope it comes ) 

Anyone know anymore about him how they see him at derby? 

Osayande is a CB. He scored his first league goal of the season today, although he scored 5 last season. His CB partner, Banks, has now scored 3 in the league, but I think 2 of those were penalties. 

Are you confusing him with Oguntolu? He's now scored 4 in 5 league games and a few more in other competitions. Plays on the left wing almost every other game too.

Ebuka is the U18s top scorer in the league with 6 in 4, but he only made his U21 debut today. It seems premature to think he'll be in the first team over the next couppe of months. Eames also has 4 in the league, but from AM.

2 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Osayande is a CB. He scored his first league goal of the season today, although he scored 5 last season. His CB partner, Banks, has now scored 3 in the league, but I think 2 of those were penalties. 

Are you confusing him with Oguntolu? He's now scored 4 in 5 league games and a few more in other competitions. Plays on the left wing almost every other game too.

Ebuka is the U18s top scorer in the league with 6 in 4, but he only made his U21 debut today. It seems premature to think he'll be in the first team over the next couppe of months. Eames also has 4 in the league, but from AM.

The u18 team should be left to it, IMO. They have an opportunity and talent to do something special this season, obviously you want to see players progress but they could make this season very memorable. It looks like it’s really only between them and Man Utd who wins the north league, anyway.

4 hours ago, Ambitious said:

The u18 team should be left to it, IMO. They have an opportunity and talent to do something special this season, obviously you want to see players progress but they could make this season very memorable. It looks like it’s really only between them and Man Utd who wins the north league, anyway.

In fairness, Sunderland have won all four of their games, like United. 

8 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Yes lol 😆 my fault dear God bit of a mess up there 😅