Home tickets on sale.

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, jimtastic56 said:

We have a big game at home to Chesterfield. Are we going to be outnumbered it that one ?

With only one stand open and them pretty much selling their initial allocation it is a possibility. It was only a pre season game but living in Chesterfield I got a lot of flack so nothing less than a 5-0 win will do for me.

13 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

We have a big game at home to Chesterfield. Are we going to be outnumbered it that one ?

I can’t remember our attendance against Blackpool last season but I went and it was possibly the worst performance I saw all season. 

Given what we have seen in pre season from Derby and Chesterfield we will have a game on our hands especially if PW chooses to rotate the squad to get more minutes in legs. 

Hopefully Derby will remember that and approach this game a little differently and a decent away crowd will generate a better atmosphere that will help lift the players as well. 

2 minutes ago, Ravanelli said:

I can’t remember our attendance against Blackpool last season but I went and it was possibly the worst performance I saw all season. 

Given what we have seen in pre season from Derby and Chesterfield we will have a game on our hands especially if PW chooses to rotate the squad to get more minutes in legs. 

Hopefully Derby will remember that and approach this game a little differently and a decent away crowd will generate a better atmosphere that will help lift the players as well. 

Was it about 8k V Blackpool? Warne likes to put a strong team out , so let’s go on a cup run and beat Florists on the way to Wemberly!!

15 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

With only one stand open and them pretty much selling their initial allocation it is a possibility. It was only a pre season game but living in Chesterfield I got a lot of flack so nothing less than a 5-0 win will do for me.

They didn’t have an initial allocation, they had a total allocation that went on sale initially to season ticket holders and is now on general sale. Still on sale but no idea how many is left.

1 minute ago, Foreveram said:

You would think 10K possible with more interest in the opposition and more away fans? Although I wonder if there is a cap on sales if we are only opening one stand?

1 minute ago, Ravanelli said:

You would think 10K possible with more interest in the opposition and more away fans? Although I wonder if there is a cap on sales if we are only opening one stand?

Total seats for home fans is around 5,900.

From memory I believe the South stand was open against Blackpool.

On 05/08/2024 at 12:17, Foreveram said:

Around 3,500.

We have currently sold less than 2,000.

Hope sales have picked up this week . Not looking forward to listening to Chesterfield fans singing about how “Massive” they are for a hour and a half .

36 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Hope sales have picked up this week . Not looking forward to listening to Chesterfield fans singing about how “Massive” they are for a hour and a half .

Around 2,400.

Chesterfield haven’t sold their allocation yet.

• 4 weeks later...