new fixture list 2024/25

11 minutes ago, Fife Ram said:

When are home tickets likely to be on sale? Want to come down to the Cardiff game and a few others this season, but Cardiff game will be first chance I get to come down

Swipe Up GIFSee above.

23 hours ago, Boss said:

I think Sky have until a week after the fixture release (so next Wednesday) to confirm all the live games up until the end of the year. So probably waiting for that before releasing the first set of tickets.

Isn’t it just the games up to the end of September?

17 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Isn’t it just the games up to the end of September?

Yes it is, then before the start of the season, all the games to be featured up to the 3rd round of the FA cup have to be announced.

On 28/06/2024 at 10:27, Boss said:

I think Sky have until a week after the fixture release (so next Wednesday) to confirm all the live games up until the end of the year. So probably waiting for that before releasing the first set of tickets.

After looking at the fixtures the club will work out which games will be in categories A,B or C.

The individual prices will always be a percentage higher than a season ticket.

Last season the first home league game went on sale 3 weeks before the fixture, which if it stays the same, will be in 4 weeks time.

I moved away from Derbyshire halfway through the 22/23 season knowing that I'd be giving up my season ticket.  Missing a few games towards the end of that season was tough - but we were busy making the house ours and getting to know our new surroundings.  Last season hurt, RamsTV helped but its not the same as being there (which I had been for 30+ years).  Didn't help that we got promoted either 😛 

This season though with the new Sky deal I'm kinda less concerned.  There are going to be a lot of weird and wonderful kick off times...