Film photos from the Blackpool game

23 hours ago, jake0400 said:

Hi All,

Don't really post much but I thought some of you might like to see these film photos I got at Pride Park. Hoping to get down and do this again sometime. Fingers crossed when we're in the championship next season. Let me know what you think.

Link here
Derby County v Blackpool

This camera was my Dad's (Also a big derby fan, he's on here somewhere) and had been sitting in the loft for years before getting a new lease of life. It's an Olympus OM1 if anyone cares, think it's from the 80s. Shot on Ilford XP2 film.

A few also up on instagram and some other photos if anyone wants to see.
https://www.instagram.com/p/C50d-TZiHqL/?igsh=b2RwbnpmdnF0OTFp

226528270010-lores.jpg

Brilliant, thanks for sharing. I started with a Zenit camera after leaving school and moved on to an Olympus. Did a bit at college and always meant to get more into it but unfortunately three kids came along in quick succession and the missus needed the bathroom for er...bathing, no room for me to do my developing anymore so packed it all in. 

Edited by Steadybreeze

8 minutes ago, Steadybreeze said:

Brilliant, thanks for sharing. I started with a Zenit camera after leaving school and moved on to an Olympus. Did a bit at college and always meant to get more into it but unfortunately three kids came along in quick succession and the missus needed the bathroom for er...bathing, no room for me to do my developing anymore so packed it all in. 

Forget developing myself! I post them off to be scanned and developed. I picked up film photography about 2 years ago, it's still got quite a big following.

37 minutes ago, jake0400 said:

Forget developing myself! I post them off to be scanned and developed. I picked up film photography about 2 years ago, it's still got quite a big following.

Sad to think how much I spent on all the gear and when it came to finally get rid, I got a few quid for the lot. 

We got the projector out the other night and were looking at 35mm slides from decades ago, kids thought it was mad

4 hours ago, jake0400 said:

Thanks all for taking a look. Will try colour next time as it's hard to distinguish the players or the different fans.

I know this isn't *precisely* what colourblind people see, and it varies depending on the type of colourblindness, but these pictures do provide a window into what some people so afflicted see.

Must be horrendous when you can barely pick out the difference between the Derby and Blackpool players at a glance.

3 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

I know this isn't *precisely* what colourblind people see, and it varies depending on the type of colourblindness, but these pictures do provide a window into what some people so afflicted see.

Must be horrendous when you can barely pick out the difference between the Derby and Blackpool players at a glance.

It’s what referees do all the time.🙄