NFL 2024 Season

Day

3 minutes ago, Day said:

Full stop needed here, no comma, no need to go on.

You enjoy just missing out on the play offs, how's the 20th pick sound? That should be good enough to pick your very own Minshew.

I'm liking the look of the Rams.

Could easily have won a tough game with 4 out of 5 linemen out and Paku also.

I just had £20 on us to win the NFC at 16/1 and I haven't had a bet in longer than I can remember.

Cue a post on here telling everybody I need help as I just gambled my last 5 quid on a high school lacrosse match in Tasmania whilst texting Paul Merson for advice. 

3 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Tua surely has to retire from here. 

Tannehill to the Dolphins to try and salvage the season, assuming Tua does?

At this point you have to feel it will be careless for all involved for him to continue.

They can have Nick Mullens for a Day 3 pick 👀

6 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Tua surely has to retire from here. 

Tannehill to the Dolphins to try and salvage the season, assuming Tua does?

He's out for this season but surely from NFL standpoint they are going to put pressure on him to retire. For me he should have retired after his last concussion when he started seizing up. The chances of him having CTE and even getting ALS/MND must be so high now. 

Tannenhill would be a decent move but I don't get why they released Mike White he was a good enough back up.

6 hours ago, eddielewis said:

I don't get why they released Mike White he was a good enough back up.

He was really bad in pre season. Even worse than Skylar Thompson which is something. 

3 hours ago, Mr. P said:

He was really bad in pre season. Even worse than Skylar Thompson which is something. 

As a Jets fan he seemed composed enough to start when needed when I watched him. I would have thought he'd play even better as he is a dolphins fan.

A lot of chatter about the Dolphins trading for Jimmy G from the Rams.

Quite honestly, I'd be disappointed to see that happen because, as backups go, he's pretty solid and can win us a few games if Stafford goes down.

But I think it would make sense for the Phons. He took the 9ers to a SB and is a solid player. Not sure he can maximise on their type of explosive O, but they must be desperate.

I hope Tua does retire even if not made to. The dude is effing up his later life, if he hasn't already done so.

Who has DAZN, btw?

I had it last year and hated it after using the NFL set-up. It seemed a lot flakier and more unreliable. So I've held off on signing back up, with the Rams having a prime-time game last week. But now I'm getting antsy not having the chance to see tonight's game.

Presuming the Rams get four or five games on Sky, and I miss one when I'm in Orlando in November, it equates to about £12 per game. I sometimes struggle to stay awake when it's a 9.25 kickoff, which is quite common.

I wish I'd picked an East Coast team to support 😬