The last 50 young players to make their English league debut for Derby

admira

I think this is about right although the order may be slightly off. League games only (many just made one sub appearance).

It shows that the academy has produced far more players in recent years than it did previously.

I've ignored players such as Jozwiak, Connor Doyle, Shinnie, Calaro who made a debut for a league club outside of England as tried to focus on the youngsters. 

Let me know if I have missed anyone.

image.thumb.png.ccecacbf03c4e89cc144bf6836af9492.png

1 hour ago, richinspain said:

Is that only players who have made their debuts FOR Derby? What if they made their league debut for a league club whilst on loan from us?

Yes just for Derby 

1 hour ago, Chopper said:

@admira Should Tom Huddlestone be included?

But yes some names there, and quite a few more in recent years although that may have been driven by necessity and not the highest quality youth products.

Huddlestones debut possibly pre-dates some of those at the beginning of the list so maybe that’s why he’s not in the last 50

4 hours ago, admira said:

I think this is about right although the order may be slightly off. League games only (many just made one sub appearance).

It shows that the academy has produced far more players in recent years than it did previously.

I've ignored players such as Jozwiak, Connor Doyle, Shinnie, Calaro who made a debut for a league club outside of England as tried to focus on the youngsters. 

Let me know if I have missed anyone.

image.thumb.png.ccecacbf03c4e89cc144bf6836af9492.png

Riggott made his debut in 2000. He rejoined us in 2011 but never played
Personally, I wouldn't include Pringle, Hoganson, Hector-Ingram, Watson or Rooney as they were U21 signings.

Ross Atkins was in 2011

Huddlestone (not listed) debuted was August 2023, whereas Holmes (listed) made his debut on Boxing Day 2022

Lee Grant, Pablo Mills, Marcus Tudgay also made their debuts in 2002.