Updated Rams manager's win percentages

admira

3 hours ago, Chris_Martin said:

Don't you though ?

I think it's a measure of games played vs number of wins by that manager.

I wouldn't even call it a stat which then could be manipulated unless you disagree with the number of games under each manager or the number of wins. 

32 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

I think it's a measure of games played vs number of wins by that manager.

I wouldn't even call it a stat which then could be manipulated unless you disagree with the number of games under each manager or the number of wins. 

i agree its a fairly useless stat table. But the reason for that is because its not fair to compare managers when some have had to play premier league level opponents and some play league one level opponents

1 hour ago, jameso said:

Seems only fair to update this after last night's result(s)!

image.png.711027443e2982c38a7d9f6a23983787.png

Oops... in fact Shaun Maloney had slipped under the radar on account of Wigan's false position!

image.png.05362c904087f019cf68d5c10aa18a22.png

On 30/10/2023 at 17:21, Tyler Durden said:

If you don't accept the findings then thats not a problem with the results themselves but yourself. 

This sentence made me think.

The stats are factual so it cannot a problem with the results.

But I feel there are more variables so I do not accept them until I have more data.

So I do not necessarily feel that is my problem because I do not accept them.

For example Tommy Docherty seems high to me and then I realise he started with a good team so it was some achievement to get that low a % 

Other variables

The reason for the end of the previous tenure

The Division

The net transfer spend

The net transfer spend ranked in the division

Are we in administration/ under embargo

How much are we spending on loans

etc

etc

I mean Nigel Clough looks very poor on here but compared to some more recent managers he was definately operating with a significantly lower budget.

3 hours ago, Dethorn said:

This sentence made me think.

The stats are factual so it cannot a problem with the results.

But I feel there are more variables so I do not accept them until I have more data.

So I do not necessarily feel that is my problem because I do not accept them.

For example Tommy Docherty seems high to me and then I realise he started with a good team so it was some achievement to get that low a % 

Other variables

The reason for the end of the previous tenure

The Division

The net transfer spend

The net transfer spend ranked in the division

Are we in administration/ under embargo

How much are we spending on loans

etc

etc

I mean Nigel Clough looks very poor on here but compared to some more recent managers he was definately operating with a significantly lower budget.

Some excellent points and respectfully put 👏

On 31/10/2023 at 17:44, BaianoPOTY98 said:

So at what point Tyler would you draw the line and say these very average/ disappointing results coupled with the total Shiite (attractive wise) football we play, would change your mind and say for the good of DCFC we need a new manager?

You need to put the @ symbol infront of the username so they get notified that they've been tagged in a post.

Anyway at what point would you draw the line to say Warne is doing an OK job and it would only be counterproductive to start with a fresh manager?

32 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

You need to put the @ symbol infront of the username so they get notified that they've been tagged in a post.

Anyway at what point would you draw the line to say Warne is doing an OK job and it would only be counterproductive to start with a fresh manager?

Your obviously a politician answering a question with a question!? Well I’m not so answer to your question is play offs minimum in my opinion anything less and Warne has been a failure.