My pet hate.

Bristol Ram

Last night, I watched the Tottenham game and Sky+'d the Man Utd game... the wife was out! My plan was to watch the Utd game straight after the Spurs one.

So imagine my dismay when the ITV commentators continually gave out the score from the other game.

In these days of Sky+, internet, mobile phone updates etc, why must they still do this?

It drives me crazy, and ruined the second half of my wife-free evening.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My pet hate is, people who had the fortune to be able to sit on their ass all evening watching footie (without the missus as well!), but then complain about knowing the score of the next match they want to watch while other miserable, bad tempered sods are on late shift in a poxy factory.....:mad:

My pet hate is, people who had the fortune to be able to sit on their ass all evening watching footie (without the missus as well!), but then complain about knowing the score of the next match they want to watch while other miserable, bad tempered sods are on late shift in a poxy factory.....:mad:

I get one day off a week. It was yesterday. Sorry to offend.

One of mine is little petty comments. They infuriate me.

Also another is not acknowledging when someone has done well. Even if you don't like that person. I dislike Cristiano Ronaldo beyond comprehension, but I look at some skills he does etc and praise it as fantastic because it is.

I also hate undeserved cockiness, Leeds fans seem to suffer from it quite alot.

One of mine is little petty comments. They infuriate me.

Also another is not acknowledging when someone has done well. Even if you don't like that person. I dislike Cristiano Ronaldo beyond comprehension, but I look at some skills he does etc and praise it as fantastic because it is.

I also hate undeserved cockiness, Leeds fans seem to suffer from it quite alot.

Tell me about it. My housemate is a sufferer. :mad: But he didn't have much to say when we beat them at Elland Road or when we went above them in the table on Tuesday night. :D:D

I have a few pet hates......

1. Other half letting rip with a violent fart when I'm eating - drives me bonkers.

2. Other half letting rip in bed and feeling the need to pull the duvet over my head, whilst falling about laughing.

3. Other half leaving corky floaters for me to find...grrr.

4. My boss talking over me in a loud voice, makes me want to shove her face into the nearest wall.

5. Drivers who do 20 in a 60 zone. You know who you are. STOP IT!!!!

And breathe........

packed with protien, and tastes better than bovril too!

Trigg - you're sick!!

That's just gross......btw, tisn't protein, it's iron :p

And no readers, I have never been known to perform said bottom burp, honest.

Trigg, feel sorry for your missis cleaning your smalls, I'd go on strike.

Archived