Fat Moyles in Derby

Dangerous

apparently ,loud mouthed,over rated,unfunny fat git chris moyles is going to do his show live from the guildhall next month.Quite ironic really as the equally annoying,unfunny to$$pots deano and pete operate over the market place.

I can honestly say I wouldnt listen to any of them.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
apparently ,loud mouthed,over rated,unfunny fat git chris moyles is going to do his show live from the guildhall next month.Quite ironic really as the equally annoying,unfunny to$$pots deano and pete operate over the market place.

I can honestly say I wouldnt listen to any of them.

I second that ! can't stand him

Depending on where we're working we have no choice but to listen to the self centered tosser.

"well you know what i think, watched on telly, had for tea, did last night, time i got up this morning, how many pints i had......"

He even uses a pre-recorded voice to ask him how he is and then he actually answers in all seriousness!!

Used to be some welcome relief when Jo Whiley came on at 10am but now you just get Fearne Cotton who plays lots of black music (that should be on it's own One Xtra channel) so it's now only in the afternoon i listen to Radio One.

Heart FM until then. Some tunes from our Phil blasting out. :D

Class

Archived