Always remember this our club.

B4ev6is

I was just watching now a season before how we so nearly lost our club how close I came to a mental break down that year was so hard sitting by knowing nrothing I could do but once I found about protest I had to fight for our club. Knowing only one line defence that was us. 

But then came in kircher gave us all false hope but then clows came in and saved us and also saved us. When I heard we been saved I just yelled we been saved in our back garden I sat crying with happiness tears and then I heard 10 houses doing the the same and then we are derby county we fight till the end and joined in and my mum came by me said I so happy for you even she support the lads even through she hates football and cant stand watching it she listens too it. 

She knows if derby lose I can be old bear with a saw head. I say to her if we fight and give there best I can take that but we they just give up that's when I get mad.

Look on youtube documentary it is called more than a game.

That's what my mum still tells me that I say no it is not it is more than a game life and death.

As my grandad were ever he is in bbg in sky above with brain clough and my grandma supported derby and how she was friends with brain.

She use tell me all the stories and how her dad use take her to the games must been at old race cause ground I use love listening to them. And how on mothers day she was back one day only as she passed away with alsamzers the next day she passed away and I miss her greatly.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

27 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

What do you guys think.

I think you must be a lot older than I thought, if your grandma managed to watch The Rams at The Racecourse.

Other than that, I can't comment, as every time I try, I just burst into tears again.  Such a sad, sad post, whichever way you read it.

Stay strong, Bro.
xxx

I always thought that there would be A solution, but it was difficult to see at times just where that was going to come from.

As the potential bidders came and went and the quality deteriorated, the chances of further instability through being bought by a SISU type outfit increased.

We were fortunate indeed that Mr Clowes felt as strongly as he did.

The job now is not to waste that lifeline by spaffing his cash on our habitual collection of crocks, has-beens and misfits. Build properly chaps!

15 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I think you must be a lot older than I thought, if your grandma managed to watch The Rams at The Racecourse.

Other than that, I can't comment, as every time I try, I just burst into tears again.  Such a sad, sad post, whichever way you read it.

Stay strong, Bro.
xxx

My mum says it was baseball ground so I got that bit wrong.