England v Montenegro

Day

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Very poor fare once again presented by one of the top 5 managers in the world, as some would view him....

Quick....look over there...another bandwagon for you to jump on...

Obviously the managers fault if the team can't break down a very organised and solid team.

He is on 6 million pounds a second you know...get rid of him...

oh...and I have just found something else out about him....did you know he was Italian.... oh my word, this is shocking...

Get 'Arry in....

Manager and players equally to blame IMO.

The lack of urgency throughout most of last night's display was worrying. It was mentioned numerous times during the commentary about the tempo of the game, it was just sooooo slow. On the odd occasion that we did up it, we looked more capable of scoring as we easily sliced their defence apart. Sadly, we did it, and then thought better of it and slowed things down again.

Have to say, there are certain players that shouldn't be anywhere near an England team, and are most likely only there due to a lack of options.

How Barry continues to get into the team is beyond me, he's s sh1te. Likewise SWP, I don't rate Downing but he's better than SWP, and where was Wilshere? Also didn't rate Glen Johnson's performance, seemed like every pass managed to find the nearest Montenegro player.

Still think we'll finish top as we'll score more goals than Montenegro against the other sides in the group, plus they'll have to beat us, which I don't see happening, even at their place.

Archived