Andrew Brigden

Poynton ram

7 minutes ago, Poynton ram said:

At one stage I thought this MP was ok for speaking up for Derby in our dark days. I was wrong. Just seen his comments about covid and the holocaust. What a complete ar@e. I am no fan of the tories but well done Sunak for booting him out. 

You've given me a pleasing mental image of Dishi Rishi.

I imagine him standing on an upturned milk crate, desperately trying to kick Big Andy up the arris, without marking his Gucci loafers.

Eventually he gives in, and calls Lee Anderson out to do his dirty work.

14 minutes ago, Poynton ram said:

At one stage I thought this MP was ok for speaking up for Derby in our dark days. I was wrong. Just seen his comments about covid and the holocaust. What a complete ar@e. I am no fan of the tories but well done Sunak for booting him out. 

Thoroughly deserved. He only started his Covid "campaign" after he lost that Court case over the family business and got kicked out of his house. It seems fairly clear he's using it as a means of boosting his depleted income.

13 minutes ago, Poynton ram said:

He’s always been a bit toxic or marmite, depending how kind you want to be in describing his views. The power of google will tell you plenty.

He’s definitely opinionated and like you, I felt he stood up well for us in truth. He’s always been local to South Derbyshire, I know some in his former family business and I’ve seen him locally a few times, be it pubs or events; for many reasons I doubt he’ll win at the next election if he stands as an independent. He certainly put me off my pint once.