James Collins

RoyMac5

8 hours ago, Dcfcsr92 said:

In all fairness to collins he works really hard i have been massively critical on him in the past but at least he has passion and fight for our team! Currently thats what we need we try to be too nice as a team league 1 is a dirty league and it doesnt suit alot of our players, we should of kept kaz! 

Yes, yet again he was close to being seen by the ref attempting to indulge in meaningless pushy-shovey with one or two of their players in a late melee. Is that what you mean by work really hard? He's always just not where the ball is when closing down, compare with when Morrison used to close down - he quite often got the ball, to good effect.

There is no getting around the lack of talent in Collins and the limited football intelligence. I was hoping that Warne could figure out how he scored his goals for us, but that seems unlikely. 

Why start Collins yesterday when at home we'd looked quite decent with Didzy in the middle? Makes no sense?

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

Yes, yet again he was close to being seen by the ref attempting to indulge in meaningless pushy-shovey with one or two of their players in a late melee. Is that what you mean by work really hard? He's always just not where the ball is when closing down, compare with when Morrison used to close down - he quite often got the ball, to good effect.

There is no getting around the lack of talent in Collins and the limited football intelligence. I was hoping that Warne could figure out how he scored his goals for us, but that seems unlikely. 

Why start Collins yesterday when at home we'd looked quite decent with Didzy in the middle? Makes no sense?

I saw Collins trap a ball yesterday that’s a first, the ball normally bounces off him  😂

Edited by Elwood P Dowd

Amazed he gets as much gametime, never known a striker so bad at being in the right place at the right time.

He works hard but he is there to score goals and create space for others to score goals.

Certainly in recent times he has done neither.