Owen Eric Damilola Oseni

Stuniverse

14 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I know rooney plays in midfield or can  play in defence.

But new boy I was on about  but now I know striker slash winger.

I know you were, my point was with the new boy, you didn’t even know what position he was yet suggesting he’s an option for the first team.

He’s 19 and signed for the academy, could be miles off being ready for the first team and looking at his experience so far, I don’t think that would be a bad shout either.

Played just 27 minutes over 3 games for Waterford where he signed from. That is the extent of his career so far, unless you want to include the 8 minutes he’s played for our U21s.

Put his name in Google and this topic comes up at the top of the page, very limited info out there on the lad. 

8 minutes ago, David said:

I know you were, my point was with the new boy, you didn’t even know what position he was yet suggesting he’s an option for the first team.

He’s 19 and signed for the academy, could be miles off being ready for the first team and looking at his experience so far, I don’t think that would be a bad shout either.

Played just 27 minutes over 3 games for Waterford where he signed from. That is the extent of his career so far, unless you want to include the 8 minutes he’s played for our U21s.

Put his name in Google and this topic comes up at the top of the page, very limited info out there on the lad. 

To be fair was not a lot detail about him but could prove useful later along the line at some point.