Is B4

dantheram

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Swiss was completely obsessed to the point that if I was B4, I would have been looking over my shoulder for a number of reasons!

HeidiRam* once called B4 a wum and for him to be banned about 15 times in one thread on the DET.

I remember ladyram crushing Mr Cheesy and his obsessions quite effectively - just before Mr Gadsby paid us a call.

*copright ladyram :D

HeidiRam* once called B4 a wum and for him to be banned about 15 times in one thread on the DET.

I remember ladyram crushing Mr Cheesy and his obsessions quite effectively - just before Mr Gadsby paid us a call.

*copright ladyram :D

Hi Ramesses and thanks for remembering my posts....

Too right I crushed heidiram, even dsd (mod) told him to back off, it was that constant. Everytime b4 posted his opinions ( and I will say now he never verbally attacked anyone in them, the way others attacked him) he would be there like some kind of wierdo stalker and have constant digs. b4 was a target because of his optimism and passion for his football team and I don't know why.

Wether heidiram thought it appropriate to have a go at someone with his learning difficulties, his dyslexia, his optimism, or whatever, I don't know but it became like a vendetta against b4 and I thought that to be hugely unfair. So I said so and kopped some flack because of it from certain posters but tbh I couldn't give a flying free kick. Some people went onto threads b4 did himself, just so they could have a pop at him, instead of just ignoring it because they didn't like his opinion. Why do that if it's not to deliberately wind him up? The strange thing was it was b4 who was called a wum.

Now I understand some people had different opinions to b4 and hey, that's fair enough. I sometimes see his posts from a different perspective, like I see alot of other posts but I never set out to make anyone's life a misery by constantly picking apart the poster. Do it to the posts yes, by all means but do it with respect. B4 didn't see either of those things from heidiram and others for that matter.

Isn't everyone's opinions as meaningful as others? I might disagree with some posts but I have the right to defend their right to say it.

Thanks for reading, have a nice evening all.

I defended him on occasions too. I just think it's a credit to him and his parents that he does so well in spite of his quite severe learning difficulties.

Yes, he often went over the top, but I think we should be able to cope with that. I did tell one of our posters that I respected the way he handled B4 - firmly but kindly.

He was very wound up and upset when people said he must be a red dog.

I hope he finds his way here as I think this community will support him like the early days on DET

Anybody with Learning difficulties will be treated with respect as will all members.

We don't like bullying on here, and have dealt with it before.

I look forward to B4 making his way over, sounds a good sort.

That's good to hear Boycie.

Bullying is intolerable - cyber or otherwise.

B4 was not a wum. Swissram got fed up of him posting rubbish and getting stuff wrong (not spelling I don't think, just naming 12 or 10 players in a team line up and stuff like that). Swissram will no doubt tell me i'm wrong if this is not the case.

B4 came over on the DET as a childish but passionate Derby fan. SR went a bit over the top in the end with his stalking type posts but I think it was out of frustration at B4's sometimes annoying way of posting.

I think a lot of us were guilty of laughing at b4's posts but for pure comedy, how can you not giggle at "the giant flange at Watford".

I know its the dyslexia but its still funny to read it on a forum.

Other sites used to read the DET and copy b4's posts to ridicule him. Maybe they were the saddoes, not b4.

Jeez, I'm beginning to sound like a counsellor......

I don't believe any of these silly rumours about B4.

Also, why is optimism a learning difficulty?

For the record, this is a forum that accepts users regardless of whatever circumstances and doesn't operate a one sided subjective.

I hope B4 finds this forum, because as a former DET poster (albeit a very long time ago) I very much enjoyed his contribution.

Archived