Infantwato

Day

Surely only one man has the integrity and determination to turn FIFA into an organiation committed to football. Well, specifically, committed to Middlesbrough Football Club. and indeed, many on the forumI'm sure would agree, he should be committed....

"Yes, that's right, Middlesbrough FC lost approximatly six hundred million dollars by not being crowned champions of the FIFA World Cup 2022. My demands are perfectly moral and in the circumstances, reasonable. I  am prepared to settle for quite a bit less so long as I see endless newspaper articles about how 'boro have been gravely wronged in all of this."

spacer.png

19 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Surely only one man has the integrity and determination to turn FIFA into an organiation committed to football. Well, specifically, committed to Middlesbrough Football Club. and indeed, many on the forumI'm sure would agree, he should be committed....

"Yes, that's right, Middlesbrough FC lost approximatly six hundred million dollars by not being crowned champions of the FIFA World Cup 2022. My demands are perfectly moral and in the circumstances, reasonable. I  am prepared to settle for quite a bit less so long as I see endless newspaper articles about how 'boro have been gravely wronged in all of this."

spacer.png

Always seems to be sucking on a lemon (or is it sour grapes because our Club is on the rise again?)