Lincoln Nosh up

LN747

Well i was highly disappointed there was no finger buffet at Sincil Bank but wasnt the food stalls in the away end great.

I will not be taking my Keiche next time we play there due to the quality nosh on offer and ease of accessibility

I thought Liam was over coaching the lads last night,  constantly chatting to them on the pitch , but no,  it turns out he was asking them what they fancied from the food village after the finale wistle

i wonder what they chose....

1 hour ago, LN747 said:

Well i was highly disappointed there was no finger buffet at Sincil Bank but wasnt the food stalls in the away end great.

I will not be taking my Keiche next time we play there due to the quality nosh on offer and ease of accessibility

I thought Liam was over coaching the lads last night,  constantly chatting to them on the pitch , but no,  it turns out he was asking them what they fancied from the food village after the finale wistle

i wonder what they chose....

Yes there was food bit in the away end so that is not true mate and food was pretty good.

After gaining entry through the turnstiles i thought I’d arrived at Ilkeston Fair. With the lights and burger bars all that was missing was the rides.The smell of burger and onions wafted across our terrace for the whole game.I noticed there was a lot of empty seats near us , and 3 rows of Rams fans stood in the gangway at the front. The only reason could have been easy access to the nosh.

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Yes there was food bit in the away end so that is not true mate and food was pretty good.

I don’t think you’ve read the post correctly mate.  He said the food was excellent, not just pretty good.

Didn’t you rate it as good as them?

21 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

After gaining entry through the turnstiles i thought I’d arrived at Ilkeston Fair. With the lights and burger bars all that was missing was the rides.The smell of burger and onions wafted across our terrace for the whole game.I noticed there was a lot of empty seats near us , and 3 rows of Rams fans stood in the gangway at the front. The only reason could have been easy access to the nosh.

It was even better round the other side pre match.