Hitchcock Diseases

sage

On 30/08/2022 at 23:27, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

9 months with me.  Felt like I'd had 10 pints everyday.  Crystals in the ear dislodged by a virus I didn't know I had they reckoned.  Eventually wore off but bloody awful.  Labyrinthitis is the normal culprit which I had years back and is common now -there's a link with stress and everyone I know seems far more so than they were 10-15 years ago- but anti virals on the market can normally shift it in 2-3 weeks. 

It's a horrid condition @Gee SCREAMER !!. One of my colleagues came into work one morning and was well and within 30 minutes she was sick and couldn't stand up. It hit her so quickly.  It was 3 days before Christmas day and so she had a miserable Christmas and it took 3 weeks before she could come back to work. It was so scary how quickly it came on. Sorry to hear of your experience. It sounds awful.

On 30/08/2022 at 21:36, sage said:

I've been diagnosed with Vertigo which isn't much fun if you like driving, drinking and being able to stand still for more than 20 seconds. 

I was wondering, what would make a better illness to suffer from that is the Title of a Hitchcock film

Driving’s not so bad if you don’t have “far to go”.  But I briefly had Vertigo but I had grommets inserted in my ears and it cleared