Match day parking - Leicester game

Nishfan

So why could I not find the information for parking at the ground, until I called the ticket office & they talked me through it? 

i think it’s politely referred to as  user error ……..

glad I called as I was able to ask questions & understand locations etc better - I sometimes struggle with how far I can walk & park in the hotel opposite when needed 

i think this will still be the better for me as it’s closer to our entrance than car park A, which I’m trying tomorrow 

anyhoo, happy to be giving my money to the club tomorrow & will use it as a trial 

my (silly) question & reason for the post, does the money actually go to the club, or the council, as it seemed like the latter when booking 

1 hour ago, Bwash_Ram said:

Just had a very quick look, and a little play with that... Don't know why, as it don't affect me... I walk in!... but for anyone who doesn't know...

Ignore any reference to DCFC matchday parking, and select "754601-Derby Arena/Park & Ride-Pride Park" in the location tab, and it comes up at £3.10 all day parking, as opposed to the £10 Matchday parking.

Admittedly, I don't know how/where the arena parking compares to DCFC car parks A & B, but I suspect the able-bodied would be less fussed?  ?‍♂️

Apologies if I have given incorrect info.

?

7 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Wouldn’t worry if it does go to the council, we can always rely on them to spend money wisely…. and not just build random sculptures everywhere 

But those metal rings were well worth the 200k plus they put up at The Spot instead of public toilets.  The local wildlife does tend to just pee up those now mind, or down at that 100k non- waterfall at the marketplace if it's raining. 

6 hours ago, Nishfan said:

So why could I not find the information for parking at the ground, until I called the ticket office & they talked me through it? 

i think it’s politely referred to as  user error ……..

glad I called as I was able to ask questions & understand locations etc better - I sometimes struggle with how far I can walk & park in the hotel opposite when needed 

i think this will still be the better for me as it’s closer to our entrance than car park A, which I’m trying tomorrow 

anyhoo, happy to be giving my money to the club tomorrow & will use it as a trial 

my (silly) question & reason for the post, does the money actually go to the club, or the council, as it seemed like the latter when booking 

If go through the club to derby if go through the council it goes to them I think give it to the club mate.