Stevenage tickets - Booking site

Grumpy Git

Just had a nosey on the Stevenage ticketing website, (via the link from the official DCFC website).

Why can a small set-up like them make the seating plan so much clearer than our crappy effort? No ambiguity whatsoever on where your seat is in relation to the pitch. Well done Stevenage.

No, I'm not going. ?

23 hours ago, Grumpy Git said:

Just had a nosey on the Stevenage ticketing website, (via the link from the official DCFC website).

Why can a small set-up like them make the seating plan so much clearer than our crappy effort? No ambiguity whatsoever on where your seat is in relation to the pitch. Well done Stevenage.

No, I'm not going. ?

you really are a grumpy git arnt you

On 01/07/2022 at 16:09, Grumpy Git said:

No, I'm not going. ?

17 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

I might be lost, but our ticket website does the same thing? Shows you the pitch in relation to the rows and rows of seats you can buy. 

Indeed.  Plus, ours shows the number of seats remaining (available) in each block, before clicking on that block to choose the specific seat(s), so overall no, it doesn't appear that Little Boro have a better system than mighty Derby after all.   ?‍♂️

... Once we have tickets on sale, that is!  ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/07/2022 at 16:09, Grumpy Git said:

No, I'm not going. ?

What's the problem?

image.thumb.png.b67201ceb0230e8114c23531c88a2f0e.png