Who are we wanting to stay in League one

Bob The Badger

8 hours ago, admira said:

Odds revealed 

64573C96-7915-40A1-A413-EAC74E7EA2D0.jpeg

Ipswich finished 11th and missed the playoffs by 13 points. I'm struggling to understand why they're next season's favourites. Odds this early are nonsense anyway; no-one knows how the teams will line up in August. Lots of transfer activity to go before the season starts.

1 hour ago, Olton Ram said:

Ipswich finished 11th and missed the playoffs by 13 points. I'm struggling to understand why they're next season's favourites. Odds this early are nonsense anyway; no-one knows how the teams will line up in August. Lots of transfer activity to go before the season starts.

Me too. That was their 3rd season in League One and they’ve yet to get anywhere near the play offs. 

15 hours ago, Olton Ram said:

I noticed a ITFC fan podcast yesterday where they were talking about whether they should sign Lawrence. I think the pension fund is in for another hammering ?