Can us fans do anything to help right now

Curtains

21 hours ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Other than supporting on match days there's little to nothing else we can do, Supporters groups are treated as mushrooms, Fans are seen as cash cows, MPs release twitter feeds of no concequence.

The EFL haven't beaten us, They've certainly written our death throws, The nails in the Coffin were all lined up, Jagielka unable to re-sign, Shinnie moved on were 2 huge nails that were knocked into our Coffin.

I'm a realist with a little optimism thrown in, Until mathmatically impossible that we can't stay in the Championship then there's hope, I believe the EFL will have a party if we are relegated, It was their plan from the start, Parry, Birch et al have gone above and beyond in their efforts to put road blocks in our way, Once we were looking to make a fist of it things they seemed to have changed, Boro/Wycombe dragged on, Referees conspiracy I don't believe, EFL encouraging the Cheating Mantra imo has had the biggest effect on all in the Championship, We're the boogey man who lives under the bed, We're seen as a club that will get what they believe we deserve.

It rankles with me and has most of my adult life that oragisations will, Can and do have a very negative impact on peoples lives, Football for many 100s of 1000s of people is an escape from the humdrum of ordinary life...for what ever ordinary life is, There's no tub thumping from me, It's all been down to one person, That one person who gave Hope, Enjoyment, Excitement, Sadness and eventually Despair as this great club of ours is being lead away to the scaffold, Our only escape...24 points to be played for, Untill it's impossible to stay up...then there's hope.

COYR

Who suffers if we blame the efl.

The efl have not acted with our best interests at heart, after what happened to Bury fc I'm not surprised.

The efl are doing something, but not enough ...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2021/12/06/efl-create-independent-financial-unit-derby-county-woe/

As far as what can be done, we can continue to raise the issue with our members of Parliament, apply pressure so that the recommendations might happen.

The Government need to heed the recommendations of the Fan-Led Review and kickstart a truly independent regulator for football with the powers to intervene and prevent owners from reckless spending.

The efl claimed we could only appeal the initial 12 points if there was a force majeure but they ruled that over covid that wasn't the case for Derby, when in my opinion it played a significant part. A independent regulator should be able to over rule the efl on something like that.

13 minutes ago, Oldben said:

Who suffers if we blame the efl.

The efl have not acted with our best interests at heart, after what happened to Bury fc I'm not surprised.

The efl are doing something, but not enough ...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2021/12/06/efl-create-independent-financial-unit-derby-county-woe/

As far as what can be done, we can continue to raise the issue with our members of Parliament, apply pressure so that the recommendations might happen.

The Government need to heed the recommendations of the Fan-Led Review and kickstart a truly independent regulator for football with the powers to intervene and prevent owners from reckless spending.

The efl claimed we could only appeal the initial 12 points if there was a force majeure but they ruled that over covid that wasn't the case for Derby, when in my opinion it played a significant part. A independent regulator should be able to over rule the efl on something like that.

Window dressing.