We must keep fighting

B4ev6is

Well this is to the players we all got keep fighting I know we are one and good 1500 derby fans are making journey to e wood park at blackburn keep fighting for every single ball with you.

You can win blackburn they are no great shakes and you just need go and attack them really really get into blackburn rover if you have to fight fire with fire. You just need to believe in your selfs we all believe in you we all shall be in full voice.

14 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well this is to the players we all got keep fighting I know we are one and good 1500 derby fans are making journey to e wood park at blackburn keep fighting for every single ball with you.

You can win blackburn they are no great shakes and you just need go and attack them really really get into blackburn rover if you have to fight fire with fire. You just need to believe in your selfs we all believe in you we all shall be in full voice.

i will be there B4 are you going mate?   9 games left , i think its now time we started going all out to win games , goal difference is very much in our favour , so nows the time to go for it , 2 or 3 wins on the spin from us could see our rivals wilt  COYR

29 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

i will be there B4 are you going mate?   9 games left , i think its now time we started going all out to win games , goal difference is very much in our favour , so nows the time to go for it , 2 or 3 wins on the spin from us could see our rivals wilt  COYR

Course he is.

15 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Saw your dad on Saturday, but you must have been in the queue for a beer! Hopefully see you later.

56 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

Yes I will be there only one I cant do is swansea away.

3 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

If you did, it would have been one of the ones heading towards the pier. We didn't go in any near the ground.

Well obviously someone thankfully stopped you at the end from tossing yourself off.

I’m glad they did and you’re still with us. We’re all here for you mate.