Matty Fryatt - Leicester City

CumbrianRam

We don't need lesta rejects, we need proven Premier league finishers who want next to nowt wages wise.

And don't say Drogba, as he's just as old as kuqi, so NO WAY!

You'll be lucky for proven premiership strikers coming for sod all the only ones we would get would be kids untried and unproven

I would love to see the likes of macheda and maybe sturridge onlone but I'd settle for bechio from Leeds he can play and score

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

matty fryatt

With sven coming in at leicester and signing vassell do you think that we should go in for a cheaky bid for matty fryatt again in january as we need another striker in on a permanent basis as porters never around and davies so really all we have is moore and kuqi both on loan. so when theyve gone all we have really is commons who cant play the lone role.

if not fryatt who should we go for.

Thoughts?

i think weve got more chance than leisecter to get promoted if things keep going well:D

We've not had a particularly hard run in though have we, wait till we play the top teams again, then we can REALLY judge our side.

The funds he has available are huge too, so expect a few really good signings for them. The best Premier League loans will be going there.

We've not had a particularly hard run in though have we, wait till we play the top teams again, then we can REALLY judge our side.

The funds he has available are huge too, so expect a few really good signings for them. The best Premier League loans will be going there.

Barnsley, Swansea and Doncaster away are three of the hardest away games and we've come away unbeaten from those 3. The three home matches were against very average opponents but we won very comfortably and with class

Barnsley, Swansea and Doncaster away are three of the hardest away games and we've come away unbeaten from those 3. The three home matches were against very average opponents but we won very comfortably and with class

I agree with Swansea, but Doncaster would have been easier as they want to play football too. Barnsley I wouldn't class as hard at all.

Just think, we've got QPR, Cardiff, Burnley etc to go yet (Albeit Burnley did get smashed by Reading at the weekend).

Alot tougher fixtures in my view.

I agree with Swansea, but Doncaster would have been easier as they want to play football too. Barnsley I wouldn't class as hard at all.

Just think, we've got QPR, Cardiff, Burnley etc to go yet (Albeit Burnley did get smashed by Reading at the weekend).

The toughest fixture coming up is always the next game that's why we lost at the weekend. Were thinking of the next big game rather than the one were playing. We have no one to fear in this league that are better than us It's just which side wants it more on the day. And at home we are strong again.

At the time we played Barnsley it was a hard game, they were high in the league and just beaten Leeds 5-2 four days before we played them.

At the time we played Barnsley it was a hard game, they were high in the league and just beaten Leeds 5-2 four days before we played them.

Preston beat Leeds 6-4 away, did they look like a team who could do that at PP?

I'm just saying, we've not had that much of a hard run in.

Wait till we play the promotion chasers away, then we'll see what we're really made of.

A few teams will be looking at Derby as a difficult game. Its all up for grabs in this league. We could finish 6th from bottom or 6th from top...nearer the top in my opinion, but, who knows?

Ewe rams!

If we finish in the bottom half i'll show my bum in Burtons window.....:redface:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived