Wanted - Escape Room Enthusiasts

Baj

Firstly, thanks to David for his kind permission allowing me to post this.

Been putting the finishing touches to a new escape room in Derby and was wondering if anyone on here had previous experience (and success) with this type of game/pastime.

Reason I ask is that we're looking for experienced players to test it out so we can try and gauge difficulty, times and success rates before it goes live. Already tested with quite a few 'first-timers' and feedback has been good but we want to step it up a bit in case anything needs tweaking. Teams would ideally consist of four players.

I have said that I'll not reveal the location on the forum as I don't want it so seem like advertising so keeping that a secret for now but if any enthusiasts would like to give it a go then please direct message me for more details.

Thanks for reading.

1 hour ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

The one that was demonstrably superior had the team running the place in character and costume which added a lot to the experience. So if you can find a good team I imagine that you would be able to charge a premium price

Costumes are lined up more as a bit of fun than anything else. it's only going to be a bit of a hobby and will probably only open one or two days a week. No charge for testing though, might even get some biscuits in.