Thank you DCFCF

AndyB

While all this is going on I would like to thank this site for being the best place to stay on top of all the happenings in this admin / EFL / claims case. Like most fans I have been searching online for the latest facts and over the last few days this site has become the most reliable. Fans have been providing links to any news regularly and I particularly like the pinned thread by @David giving the latest updates.

Well done everyone and thank you. In our time of stress, and at times panic, this site has been hugely valuable.

Would echo this, particularly the comment about @David's pinned update thread...hoping that will enable me to be a bit more productive today rather than wading through all the comments looking for a glimmer of hope.

Let's hope we have many more years of DCFCFans ahead of us and, maybe next season, we can have a forum gathering before the home game against MFC.  Let's face it, if we get through this, getting out of the relegation zone would seem like a walk in the park In comparison...

Edited by MK-Ram

Thanks, a lot of posts being made on the forum, hard to keep up with, so I can imagine how frustrating it is for those unable to follow all day.

Could have acted quicker on the pinned update topic, sorry, will try to keep up with the latest developments now though.

Also asked the moderators to help out on this as well whilst I take my afternoon naps.

40 minutes ago, David said:

Thanks, a lot of posts being made on the forum, hard to keep up with, so I can imagine how frustrating it is for those unable to follow all day.

Could have acted quicker on the pinned update topic, sorry, will try to keep up with the latest developments now though.

Also asked the moderators to help out on this as well whilst I take my afternoon naps.

Thanks David.

Just watched (well, skipped through!) your latest post sharing the Council's Extraordinary General Meeting video. But I didn't spot anything relating to DCFC, it all seemed to be about the Council voting system. Is there another later clip from the meeting last night?

1 minute ago, Ramrob said:

Thanks David.

Just watched (well, skipped through!) your latest post sharing the Council's Extraordinary General Meeting video. But I didn't spot anything relating to DCFC, it all seemed to be about the Council voting system. Is there another later clip from the meeting last night?

Sorry, must have posted the wrong link. Hidden now and will try to find the one relating to us

16 minutes ago, Ramrob said:

Thanks David.

I did the same as I couldn't care less about party politics right now as for me it's all about saving our club.

11 minutes ago, Ramrob said:

Thanks David.

You didn’t miss much.