5live Colin Murray

TaahnRam

4 hours ago, Kinder said:

That’s exactly what he said on the programme. Do you know differently? You must admit it was a derisory fee, albeit might have something to do with Marshall / Byrne deals. I’d personally imagine those were both cash deals though, given the situation Wigan were in.

Maguire=Fairy Stories, Did I tell you the time when I was rididng through a tunnell in Paris France and saw this man on a scooter swerve near a black car that then crashed, Ssshhh say nowt aye.

Edited by Unlucky Alf

6 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Maguire=Fairy Stories, Did I tell you the time when I was rididng through a tunnell in Paris France and saw this man on a scooter swerve near a black car that then crashed, Ssshhh say nowt aye.

But who was it?

Has Steve Gibson ever given an account of his wearabouts on that fateful evening?

11 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

But who was it?

Has Steve Gibson ever given an account of his wearabouts on that fateful evening?

I found out later that it was the local onion seller who was off to a onion convention, Got himself in a right pickle, Crashed into a delivery load of Vinegar and died,  When I found out I had tears in my eyes.