Ed Dawes comments

Zulu Ram

Have to commend him tbh. With the Adrenalin rushing after stunning the Blades, and with barely concealed resentment of certain parties I thought he balanced emotion and civility well. It was essentially a far less colourful and more eloquent version of my own inner monologue that was taking place around the same time! ?

48 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

Have to commend him tbh. With the Adrenalin rushing after stunning the Blades, and with barely concealed resentment of certain parties I thought he balanced emotion and civility well. It was essentially a far less colourful and more eloquent version of my own inner monologue that was taking place around the same time! ?

I agree; Ed is a lifelong fan. He's distraught at how things are playing out and is hamstrung by BBC 'impartiality'.

He too thought or expected that things would be sorted before admin occurred. I do send in my thoughts to Ed and RD.

Not claiming credit but I did write to them last week, exhorting more balanced journalistic action to redress the demonisation of DCFC, to how the parasite clubs and EFL were blocking progress and constructing more punishments, with their actions / inactions.

He concurred - but noted that it was no longer possible to take sides or recommend (for instance, as with the Maxwell protests), bombard switchboards etc to disrupt their business.

I think he took what he could from our frustrations to speak as he did on-air, and tried to help propel fan action, to encourage us to work toward changing opinion, lobbying to show the contradictions and unfairness of DCFC's treatment.

Glad to see there's now much more activism from fans (members of supporter groups/SCG and others) to push the issues - and things seem to change by the hour at present.

C O Y R

Rams Head white jpeg 1.jpg