Let's make 4 wins back to back

B4ev6is

Well this is to the lads let's go and make 4 wins on the bounce and only be 1 points behind Barnsley and only dozen points behind the rest of them you are playing some excenlt football the next step is to keep these levels up and even put teams to the sword a bit more. The the progress is night and day. You are playing hit and move football and when need to you are standing your ground saying to opposition we are here to fight to bitter end.

It’s possible B4. We should be confident going into this game, Stoke was probably our best away performance of the season and our best in a long time. It wasn’t smash and grab we outplayed them for long periods.

Reading hopefully like Stoke will be a bit off it having not played for a few weeks. We need to hit them hard early and catch them cold. We tend to beat the top teams and lose to the teams around us so it’s time to change that starting tomorrow. Great opportunity for us! 

COYR!!!!! ????

1 hour ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

It’s possible B4. We should be confident going into this game, Stoke was probably our best away performance of the season and our best in a long time. It wasn’t smash and grab we outplayed them for long periods.

Reading hopefully like Stoke will be a bit off it having not played for a few weeks. We need to hit them hard early and catch them cold. We tend to beat the top teams and lose to the teams around us so it’s time to change that starting tomorrow. Great opportunity for us! 

COYR!!!!! ????

I cant sadly make this one sigh plus I am working tomorrow I hope I can get done early so I can go and watch it some were or I will have to catch 2nd half by my radio.