EFL agrees 'suspension of the notice of withdrawal of membership'

RoyMac5

13 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

Why would one of the moderators reply to you quote and your attempts to close down the discussion because you disagree unquote? 

Another poster (not me) asked why hadn't that other thread been closed down, which prompted GBOro I think to ask the question why it should. This being a forum, I answered that question with reasons why it should be closed down (as the petition was dishonest, mean spirited and vindictive), whilst recognising that there were reasons why it shouldn't be taken down ie free speech and to show how ridiculous some people can be . Unlike some, i recognise there are arguments on both sides.

Anyway the important thing is there is an existential threat to the Rams and GBoro and Iram have helpfully shown how that  process has unfortunately  started, (but suspended, and hopefully a threat to be ended) and the Rams both on and off the pitch are fighting that threat.        

9 hours ago, PistoldPete said:

Another poster (not me) asked why hadn't that other thread been closed down, which prompted GBOro I think to ask the question why it should. This being a forum, I answered that question with reasons why it should be closed down (as the petition was dishonest, mean spirited and vindictive), whilst recognising that there were reasons why it shouldn't be taken down ie free speech and to show how ridiculous some people can be . Unlike some, i recognise there are arguments on both sides.

Anyway the important thing is there is an existential threat to the Rams and GBoro and Iram have helpfully shown how that  process has unfortunately  started, (but suspended, and hopefully a threat to be ended) and the Rams both on and off the pitch are fighting that threat.        

CxNS.gif