Derbyshire CCC - Mickey Arthur Appointed

Mihangel

4 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Patel. Hang your head in shame at that.

Indeed. I do think Guest needs to take note that its now Patel and not Dal at the crease though. Samit owes us a century here 👀😬

99-6 at the half way stage. Samit and Chappell at the crease. Damage limitation time. Score as many runs as possible so our run rate doesn't get completely destroyed.

This looks a good Hampshire team to me, we needed to be at our best and mistake free to win…we haven't been.

20 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Very poor, never in it. Maybe Lamb will be dropped at last. Doesn’t help that my dad and brother big Hampshire fans 🙄

I'd be surprised if he’s fit to play on Friday. 

Having relied so heavily on Reece and Came, having one missing and the other out contentiously for a duck I thought we were up against it from the start.

We we’re outclassed by their bowling attack on truth. I don't think we need the 4 quicks and would be better served with an extra batter…trouble is we could be running out of batters 😬

1 hour ago, jimbo jones said:

Right then….

Whiteley back to the hundred.

Brown back from the hundred.

Came and Lamb both injured but Dal in the squad.

IMG_6675.jpeg

Wagstaff to open, Potts and Conners to miss out 🤔

8 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

I don’t see where the runs are coming from there. I think we need to win both remaining games so looking forward to the inevitable disappointment when I go down today 😂

Pressure’s on Reece, Guest, and Lloyd to get us off to a good start. If we lose early wickets we are in trouble.