Derbyshire CCC - Mickey Arthur Appointed

Mihangel

29 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

71-5 at lunch and its all pretty grim.

Lloyd and Guest did a good job of seeing off the new ball, then 1 wicket and the collapse happens.

This season is well on its way to being a complete disaster. 

Not singling him out but Lloyd again makes 20 odd and gets out. I think Arthur needs to consider his position. If he was a football manager he would be gone. SO disappointed with what is going on at our club.

11 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Not singling him out but Lloyd again makes 20 odd and gets out. I think Arthur needs to consider his position. If he was a football manager he would be gone. SO disappointed with what is going on at our club.

Yep - When is enough enough?

If we don't finish top four in the 20/20, he has to go.

48 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Lloyd shouldn't be opening. 

Dal shouldn't be in the team, he's done very little with bat or ball for a long time now. 

I’d get Came and Wagstaff in and stick with them, like Sussex did, they couldn't win a game for a couple of years but those young progressed and they now have a good team.

25 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Lloyd shouldn't be opening. 

Dal shouldn't be in the team, he's done very little with bat or ball for a long time now. 

I’d get Came and Wagstaff in and stick with them, like Sussex did, they couldn't win a game for a couple of years but those young progressed and they now have a good team.

And maybe the two other youngsters who have just signed professional contracts.

22 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Even so busy not had a chance to check in u til now. Good to see us really making them work for their win 🦆

To be fair, Lamb, Thomson, and Chappell at least making them get a sweat on. Didn't look like wed make it to lunch at one point 🤦‍♂️