Keep battling and fighting Derby

B4ev6is

Last night I was pround of you Derby you kepted fighting and trying to win the game but for me you just got to be little bit clever in defence and goal keepers got talk more telling players to leave it I am coming catch it or punch it but only bit of cristium I do have everything else was spot on.

And this coming saturday you shall be backed by over 3k Derby fans fully behind you. I for one shall be leading the charge towards safety no matter what those bankers do I call the efl. With 5 percent of ticket sales Derby be looking at least 60k this weekend.

39 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Last night I was pround of you Derby you kepted fighting and trying to win the game but for me you just got to be little bit clever in defence and goal keepers got talk more telling players to leave it I am coming catch it or punch it but only bit of cristium I do have everything else was spot on.

And this coming saturday you shall be backed by over 3k Derby fans fully behind you. I for one shall be leading the charge towards safety no matter what those bankers do I call the efl. With 5 percent of ticket sales Derby be looking at least 60k this weekend.

An allusion to the charge of the Light Brigade @B4ev6is..."Into the valley of safety  rode the 3,000..."

ttps://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/45319/the-charge-of-the-light-brigade