Ben Davies - Notts County

Day

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe I am not confident though I am on the fence.

ok that's fair enough, I have explained my reason's for my confidence though

my god, he didn't say CONFIDENT he said HOPEFUL, the clubs press especially with our American owners will be partisan for the club. The americans are very good with press as a general rule of thumb.

Do you read my posts at all? They are very good with the media, hence why they wouldn't be making mistakes like putting confident in the headline if they weren't confident. People will just get annoyed with that

ok that's fair enough, I have explained my reason's for my confidence though

Do you read my posts at all? They are very good with the media, hence why they wouldn't be making mistakes like putting confident in the headline if they weren't confident. People will just get annoyed with that

No they are good in the fact if they portray confidence they can get rid of any sniffing in the market, also how would it sound if it was announced commons was going? Now i am not saying mr glick is lying however it wouldn't be media sense to say he is off we can't agree a deal. He said he is hopeful as I am wishing he will stay, but I am on the fence.

No they are good in the fact if they portray confidence they can get rid of any sniffing in the market, also how would it sound if it was announced commons was going? Now i am not saying mr glick is lying however it wouldn't be media sense to say he is off we can't agree a deal. He said he is hopeful as I am wishing he will stay, but I am on the fence.

Ok I'm not going to debate with you any more. I'm confident he will stay and that's enough for me

Young ram actually said that himself, just perhaps needs to think about it in a broader context.

Dunner worry young ram, if he stays we're all happy. If he doesn't, we have to move on. But like Davenport says, he sounds sincere. He also looks happy here.

This season he's looked determined, i always thought of him as a passive kind of person but he looks ambitious this season. Looks gutted when he misses a sitter (he does that too often imo, specially peno's) and maybe see's himself as a bit of a senior player now. He's grown in stature. A little less selfish, he'll be the complete player, will realise his potential.

good for you and please don't debate every single post I write up it's like i ahve my own stalker.

So I'm not allowed to talk about your opinion's? I generally find that I disagree with most things you say, that's not a bad thing (for either of us), but I would suggest that's why I reply to a lot of your posts.

So I'm not allowed to talk about your opinion's? I generally find that I disagree with most things you say, that's not a bad thing (for either of us), but I would suggest that's why I reply to a lot of your posts.

Well yes but it is like virtually every post I make seriously. It is weird how you always pop up when I am posting.

Archived