Ben Davies - Notts County

Day

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if Le Fondre is still that good why is he still at Rotherham, a league lower than Notts?

I really don't rate him. Seen him player 5/6 times now and he has really never threatened and was to easily bullied about. He lacks that extra bit of intelligent movement, even though he is a great finisher in my opinion.

If he's that great why he is still at Notts?

Don't really know, he's never really been given the opportunity to or when he has - he's rejected it like after he left Shrewsbury to join Notts he had offers from League 1 clubs - the main reason he didn't take them was because his wife wanted to be closer to Nottingham where her family live. Hence when Derby came along he's more than interested as it doesn't involve him having to move house after he's only just moved out a hotel and brought a house in Nottingham. He's just the type of player that - the bigger the stage is the more he thrives on it.

of course, you know that rumor wasn't from dcfc kev at all, so on what basis are you fairly sure?

yes i'm aware that it wasn't dcfc kev. And i'm not basing my confidence on the rumour. If you listen to Glick's interview on DCFC he says that he is very confident of Commons signing, why would he be saying that if he wasn't going to sign. If Commons doesn't end up signing then the fans certainly won't be happy, if Glick thought it was a possibility he would be preparing fans for it

yes i'm aware that it wasn't dcfc kev. And i'm not basing my confidence on the rumour. If you listen to Glick's interview on DCFC he says that he is very confident of Commons signing, why would he be saying that if he wasn't going to sign. If Commons doesn't end up signing then the fans certainly won't be happy, if Glick thought it was a possibility he would be preparing fans for it

I didn't think he said very confident but not sure, he was happy there was progress in the talks but not very confident I don't think. I personally am not sure, i think he will see who wants him.

I didn't think he said very confident but not sure, he was happy there was progress in the talks but not very confident I don't think. I personally am not sure, i think he will see who wants him.

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10270~2265575,00.html

"I hope to be able to report very good news in the coming days"

"We're not there yet, but we think we're very close."

he said we remain hopeful on that article not confident, hopeful and confident are completely different, I remain with my original position. He said he hopes to report good news but I am not banking on owt till it's signed and announced, I am also wary of what mr glick says.

he said we remain hopeful on that article not confident, hopeful and confident are completely different, I remain with my original position. He said he hopes to report good news but I am not banking on owt till it's signed and announced, I am also wary of what mr glick says.

the headline is "Glick Confident On Commons Deal". You can remain sceptical if you wish, but I'm quite happy with my confidence. Me and Glick can remain confident together

the headline is "Glick Confident On Commons Deal". You can remain sceptical if you wish, but I'm quite happy with my confidence. Me and Glick can remain confident together

he didn't say he was confident he said he was hopeful, the clubs website is going to be partisan aren't they.

there not just going to pluck a word out of nowhere are they, they would have spoken to Glick about the headline. If he wasn't confident they wouldn't have used it.

my god, he didn't say CONFIDENT he said HOPEFUL, the clubs press especially with our American owners will be partisan for the club. The americans are very good with press as a general rule of thumb.

Archived