Virtual Tickets

As I've just mentioned in another thread but I think it warrants it's own thread. 

How can the club set up virtual ticket sales? 

We have a lot of supporters who can't make the games but would support getting money into the club this way. We have a lot of football world haters that wouldn't buy virtual tickets but we have a lot of other supporters/teams that would back this and is a great way to get instant revenue that is required. 

Imagine Niall Horan sending this message out to all of his followers on Twitter or Wayne Rooney sharing this on his Facebook page. 

In a way I'm already paying my virtual ticket through RamsTV, but if I was living in the UK I'd be down PP going to games and putting my money into the club. I'd be happy to stick some money into a "virtual ticket" every Saturday afternoon, if one can be setup. Feels like something the Supports Trust should be organising with the club.

1 minute ago, cosmic said:

In a way I'm already paying my virtual ticket through RamsTV, but if I was living in the UK I'd be down PP going to games and putting my money into the club. I'd be happy to stick some money into a "virtual ticket" every Saturday afternoon, if one can be setup. Feels like something the Supports Trust should be organising with the club.

There's thousands of DCFC supporters that would do the same. There's also thousands of other supporters across the world that would do the same with the right backing. 

How can the Supporters Trust be asked to put this forward? 

5 hours ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

As I've just mentioned in another thread but I think it warrants it's own thread. 

How can the club set up virtual ticket sales? 

We have a lot of supporters who can't make the games but would support getting money into the club this way. We have a lot of football world haters that wouldn't buy virtual tickets but we have a lot of other supporters/teams that would back this and is a great way to get instant revenue that is required. 

Imagine Niall Horan sending this message out to all of his followers on Twitter or Wayne Rooney sharing this on his Facebook page. 

No bad idea I think people should be getting tickets live football not sat at home sorry big fat know from me.

It can be done. Just not virtual. 

If anyone wants to contribute then all they have to do is buy a ticket online (or probably via a telephone call to the now open ticket office) and spend the money. They don’t have to actually go and it can be done from anywhere in the world. 

If they’re worried about booking a seat that a fan might want to use to go to the ground then leave it until the last few minutes. I doubt we will actually sell out all of the games so there will be spare seats 

53 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

No bad idea I think people should be getting tickets live football not sat at home sorry big fat know from me.

You have to think outside the box in our situation, Wayne Rooney is a very large saleable asset in or position, we could create income from fans of his around the world with this idea

6 minutes ago, ilkleyram said:

It can be done. Just not virtual. 

If anyone wants to contribute then all they have to do is buy a ticket online (or probably via a telephone call to the now open ticket office) and spend the money. They don’t have to actually go and it can be done from anywhere in the world. 

If they’re worried about booking a seat that a fan might want to use to go to the ground then leave it until the last few minutes. I doubt we will actually sell out all of the games so there will be spare seats 

Could the club create a default seat all these virtual tickets that are bought are associated to that stack up? Doesn't affect the others fans that attend purchase?