I take it back...

Chester40

12 hours ago, Ruud Aralliss said:

Yeah, been warming to Rooney recently.  He might be forced to leave now, who knows?  I would like to think he will stay and fight even if it meant working for peanuts, but would understand if he didn’t.  On the other hand he could become a Derby Legend if he did stay and fight.  Even bringing us back up from league 1 would cement a legendary status here. 

He must be the biggest wage earner at the club, So I would think that Admin will be looking at WR to cut costs, But, If WR is still here after a couple of weeks then i'd hope there's a deal close by for a new owner?

2 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

He must be the biggest wage earner at the club, So I would think that Admin will be looking at WR to cut costs, But, If WR is still here after a couple of weeks then i'd hope there's a deal close by for a new owner?

Agree - also he may be the one of the biggest 'selling points' the administrators have when putting together a 'sales brochure' given his name and International recognition.

In his interview BEFORE the bomb exploded Mr Rooney displayed all the character that he showed at the height of his stratospheric playing career.

Take everything that is thrown at you, ignore the critics, get on with the game, and play to win.

2000 years ago a man named Paul wrote to a leader named Timothy

”Let no man despise your youth”,

Wayne you succeeded half a lifetime anyone can turn this mess around you can….please stay!