Let's send our lads to next round in the cup

B4ev6is

I am calling all Derby fans that are going to on Tuesday night to really get behind our lads and send them to next round of the cup let's get pp rocking again. Young rams likely to be playing tuesday night against salford we owe them some pay back how they beat us in the cup. The louder we are the better the lads play we need try make pp a fortues again let teams know when they come to pp that this a place to be feared.

Looking forwards to this and have booked tickets in the south stand as my lad has never been in there.

I'm just hoping my back can cope with standing for an entire match.

I'm normally sat comfortably in the welcoming arms of the east stand amidst the gentle sounds of werthers originals being softly unwrapped,one handed and unseen,in a greenwoods jacket pocket and flasks being slipped in and out of the sort of bags that Roy Cropper favours on his travels to Freshco's.

Edited by kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong

4 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Looking forwards to this and have booked tickets in the south stand as my lad has never been in there.

I'm just hoping my back can cope with standing for an entire match.

I'm normally sat comfortably in the welcoming arms of the east stand amidst the gentle sounds of werthers originals being softly unwrapped,one handed and unseen in a greenwoods jacket pocket and flasks being slipped in and out of the sort of bags that Roy Cropper favours.

You will be fine mate