The Downfall of Derby County: How it happened

Ken Tram

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

I can't be bothered to watch, I've lived it. It's undoubtedly been a rollercoaster of a ride supporting the club. But I see no reason why 'devastating honesty' has to be linked with 'undeniably negative'. We've had great times even if the club has not (yet) hit the heights we all hoped for.

Can't change the past can only use it to look forward to the new future of the Club! Come on you Rams! 

I agree totally.

We've been to the pinnacle of success in the 50+ years that I've followed them.

Taken out of context it is always easy to make exaggerated claims to failure and doom.

The "Downfall" is almost based on a few weeks or months seen through the blinkered and myopic eyes of someone with a short attention span.

Has anyone else noticed that whenever there is a 'national poll' to decide, for example, the best song/ singer/ etc. of the past fifty years the top ten includes mainly current songs and 'celebrities' most of which are forgotten by the following years poll!

Derby have not experienced a downfall.

Not many clubs have won the English League twice in the past 50 years except the "Super Six" (except Spurs) who showed their true colours recently.

We'll be back! Is our long-term motto!