Is Joey Greener a Ram?

43 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

@superdave please can you ask Joey and The Public Eye to get themselves on www.ents24.com for the folk that are not down with the kids. He might pick up a lot of music fans on this also. It's a great website for musicians to connect with fans and for music fans to follow all their favourite artists and new and similar artists, to the artists they follow, and favourite venues etc.

Unfortunately I'm old school like a lot of elderley music fans, that sometimes are forgotten about, but who spend a lot of time and money enjoying music live and buying music, but are not on spotify, facebook, instagram, bandcamp, band etc and all of the ever changing social media sites that constantly keep popping up to keep up with the kids latest mobile phones etc to be kept informed about music.

Keep The Faith

HaHa ill have a word for you when he gets home .There at Band practice at the moment , spoke to him about you bumping into him in Derby a few weeks back said it was nice to put a face to your comments lol. Hopefully have some big news coming up so ill be in touch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

C'mon @superdave what's the latest with Joey?

What's new with the Derby Music Scene?

Are the local musicians doing anything to raise the profile, the awareness of #Save Derby County.

Our so called famous fans have all gone quiet on Twitter, well I don't actually know that, because I'm not on Twitter, but I've not seen much on here regarding such. Anyone got anything new from our famous fans?

Up The Rams

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, superdave said:

20220202_202000.thumb.jpg.94de076b02b29c8523a9a0ca21ed2344.jpgHi hope your well! Joey has been added to the YNOT festival line up with his new band The Public Eye. Hes also in the voices group for Derbys bid for Culture 2025 and were trying to sort something with Derby County at the moment. I'll try and update you when we know more.

20220222_152849.jpg

Some decent bands and Mr Motivator (I'm assuming its 90s loon Mr Motivator and not some up and coming band called Mr motivator, mind you in this day and age with their tickty tokking and hippity hop music it wouldn't surprise me what the kids call their bands)

16 hours ago, superdave said:

20220202_202000.thumb.jpg.94de076b02b29c8523a9a0ca21ed2344.jpgHi hope your well! Joey has been added to the YNOT festival line up with his new band The Public Eye. Hes also in the voices group for Derbys bid for Culture 2025 and were trying to sort something with Derby County at the moment. I'll try and update you when we know more.

20220222_152849.jpg

My son's friend is in the Cucamaras, right next to your lads band on the poster. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...