Is Joey Greener a Ram?

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, superdave said:

Joey Greener will be performing this Sunday Oct 31st @ Ryans Bar with his band The Public Eye 7.30 start

Been really enjoying his stuff on Apple Music, any news of any more? Similarly, his socials seem absolutely dead which seems a bit silly for an inspiring artist.

19 minutes ago, Srg said:

Been really enjoying his stuff on Apple Music, any news of any more? Similarly, his socials seem absolutely dead which seems a bit silly for an inspiring artist.

Hes just recorded a new track at RatCat Studios called Backwards has been played by BBC INTRODUCING last weekend and this week on Elastic fm. Should be released on all platforms very soon. I totally agree on his socials need to give him a kick up the ass . Glad your enjoying his music thanks for the feedback.

6 minutes ago, superdave said:

Hes just recorded a new track at RatCat Studios called Backwards has been played by BBC INTRODUCING last weekend and this week on Elastic fm. Should be released on all platforms very soon. I totally agree on his socials need to give him a kick up the ass . Glad your enjoying his music thanks for the feedback.

Thanks for the update. It's mad the only way I hear of him doing anything is your posts on here - it's a crying shame!

• 4 weeks later...

@superdave great to bump into Joey Greener on Saturday afternoon around the Derby shops. I gave Joey a tap on the shoulder and said "Up the Aberdeenshire Rams" as my mate and I popped across the road into The Neptune for a pint on route back to the train station to Nottingham Rock City to see The Wedding Present supported by the wonderful Serious Adults.

I was down in Nottingham for Billy Bragg at Rock City on Friday and supposed to be in Derby on the Saturday for the Derby County v Bournemouth game, until Sky Sports moved it to the Sunday. So enjoyed a Saturday touring around the Derby pubs instead.

Breakfast in Hide, Pints of Paulo Wan Hop in The Tap, Exeter, Brunswick Inn etc.

Edited by Inverurie Ram

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 29/10/2021 at 08:56, Srg said:

Thanks for the update. It's mad the only way I hear of him doing anything is your posts on here - it's a crying shame!

hi what socials have you been trying to follow him on ? his page is @joeygreeneruk. joey greener on facebook im dave greener on facebook greenerjoey on insta ThePublicEye band on facebook Joey Greener on youtube or just type Joey Greener on google and something will come up  Hope that helps Happy New Year.

On 01/01/2022 at 15:12, superdave said:

hi what socials have you been trying to follow him on ? his page is @joeygreeneruk. joey greener on facebook im dave greener on facebook greenerjoey on insta ThePublicEye band on facebook Joey Greener on youtube or just type Joey Greener on google and something will come up  Hope that helps Happy New Year.

@superdave please can you ask Joey and The Public Eye to get themselves on www.ents24.com for the folk that are not down with the kids. He might pick up a lot of music fans on this also. It's a great website for musicians to connect with fans and for music fans to follow all their favourite artists and new and similar artists, to the artists they follow, and favourite venues etc.

Unfortunately I'm old school like a lot of elderley music fans, that sometimes are forgotten about, but who spend a lot of time and money enjoying music live and buying music, but are not on spotify, facebook, instagram, bandcamp, band etc and all of the ever changing social media sites that constantly keep popping up to keep up with the kids latest mobile phones etc to be kept informed about music.

Keep The Faith